WAUGH CHAPEL DENTAL COVID 19 UPDATE
Dear Dental Family,
Our reopening with full staff will be on May 18th. Please note a few changes that are super important to make this transition to the “new normal” easier, simpler and safer.
- ONLY patients with appointments will be allowed in the office. If you need to discuss your financial statement or have questions regarding insurance. Please call or text or email our office. If you need to discuss in person, we will arrange an appointment with you and our financial coordinator. DO NOT WALK IN TO THE OFFICE. We have strict requirements to follow social distance protocols.
- To provide a contactless administration forms will be sent to electronically for check in and updates. payments can be made online or via phone.
- From office plexiglass barriers are in place as well as use of masks by Admin Staff
- Clinical staff will be using sterile gowns per each patient as well as double level 3 mask, KN95, and shields.
- Aerosol Fogging with Hypochlorous acids are used for aerosol disinfection.
- Cleaning will be hand-scaled in the interim. (limited use of the ultrasonic scaler)
- Please see additional changes below in the photo for additional protocols.
We are happy to continue to treat you and your family’s dental needs. Our Doctors want you to be reassured we are implementing the CDC and ADA recommendations of additional PPE (personal protection equipment) as well as advances in Coronavirus and Aerosol sterilization techniques and equipment.
Looking forward to keeping us all safe and Dental healthy!
Smile Bright! from Drs Daly, Sapienza, Brannon and the Team at WCD
SAME DAY EMERGENCY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!
Most Insurance Accepted!
New Patients Always Welcome!
Welcome! The dental professionals at Waugh Chapel Dental are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any health issues you face. That's why we've developed a web site loaded with valuable information about dentistry and dental problems and treatments. We encourage you to visit this site whenever you have concern about your teeth.
Our web site also provides you with background about our, staff, office hours, insurance policies, appointment procedures, maps, directions to our office in Gambrills and other useful information. We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible. And we want you to feel confident that when you choose Waugh Chapel Dental, you're working with doctors and other professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring.
Please take a few moments to look through this site to get a better feel for Waugh Chapel Dental's capabilities and services. We also invite you to email or call our Waugh Chapel Dental office at any time to request an appointment or ask any questions. Thank you.