New materials and technologies have changed the practice of cosmetic dentistry and given you a wide array of cosmetic dental services to choose from. Don’t make the decision alone. Instead, seek out the expertise of a skilled cosmetic dentist like Dr. Robert M. Daly at Waugh Chapel Dental in Gambrills, MD.
If you have old, unsightly metal fillings, they can be replaced with cosmetically beautiful tooth-colored restorations. People will notice your smile and not your fillings. Other cosmetic dentistry services you might consider:
- Composite bonding, using a tooth-colored liquid resin which is sculpted perfectly to match your tooth, and hardened with a special ultraviolet light; composite bonding can close small gaps between teeth, change the color of your teeth, and cover small chips and cracks.
- Contouring and reshaping, which can cosmetically straighten or correct overlapped, cracked, chipped or crooked teeth; contouring and reshaping can be done as a stand-alone procedure, or in combination with composite bonding to achieve the look you want.
Porcelain veneers, which are thin sheaths of porcelain placed on front teeth to improve their appearance; porcelain veneers are used to correct teeth that are:
- Badly shaped, broken or poorly aligned
- Heavily stained or discolored
- Chipped and cracked from age-related wear
- Spaced apart or slightly overlapped
Teeth whitening treatments, which can whiten teeth up to eight shades; you can choose from an in-office procedure which takes an hour, or a convenient take-home kit you can use in the privacy of your home.
Invisalign, which is the state-of-the-art virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth; Invisalign treatment uses comfortable, clear plastic trays, called aligners. There are no more metal wires or brackets. The entire Invisalign process takes about 9 to 15 months.
Cosmetic dentistry can change your smile for the better! With so many options to choose from, don’t make the decision alone. Stop in for a consultation with Dr. Robert M. Daly and find out which treatment might be best for you.
Ready for a new smile with our Cosmetic Dentistry services?
Then call our Gambrills, MD office today at (410) 451-9600
For more information or to book an appointment!